Thursday, December 29, 2005

Rose Wilson: History Lesson 1

This March, Rose [Ravager] Wilson will be joining the Teen Titans after the one year leap. Many readers may be familiar with Rose through the latest Titans series, but she has actually been around for over 10 years.

The long-lost daughter of Deathstroke the Terminator, Rose Wilson joined the Titans after her mother was killed and her precognitive meta-human abilities began to manifest. Despite Rose's cynical attitude, she did find some solace in her time as a Titan. But Slade shattered any chance of happiness when he kidnapped Rose and brainwashed her to become the new Ravager at his side.

Rose's story began in Deathstroke #15 [1992]... take a look at Rose history before joining the Titans. It's on the Rose Wilson History page! Learn more about the Daughter of Deathstroke!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Tony said…

    the ravenger storyline was the best thing to happen to her. she was extremely boring before that, in my opinion.

    i like her, now.... i like her midly insane and blood-thirsty... this balance of her being psychotic and a hero on the titans should be fun.

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
    If you have a moment, please visit my 1st hotel reservations site.
    Good luck!

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.


    Here is my blog takemassageclasses.com

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is the perfect blog for anybody who wishes to find out about
    this topic. You know so much its almost tough to argue
    with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).

    You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that's been discussed for ages. Great stuff, just wonderful!

    Here is my webpage ... Highly recommended Reading

     

Post a Comment

<< Home