Saturday, January 14, 2006

Getting Real With Tony Daniel

Tony Daniel has updated his blog with an image from an upcoming Teen Titans issue: "Hi folks. I finished issue 34 this past week and am about to start 35. One thing that should be noticeable right off the bat (I hope) is my new approach to the characters. Me and Geoff feel that the OYL issue is a fresh starting part for the book, the team and us as well. I've been given the enviable opportunity to redesign the Teen Titans (and Doom Patrol). Also being redesigned is the way I'm going to be portraying the characters. They'll have a little more realistic style than I've drawn before. Not so much in the vein of Bryan Hitch, but more realistic than I'm accustomed to or that people have seen from me."

Check out Tony's blog for a more in-depth look at his new 'style.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home