Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tony Daniel on One Year Later

DRAWING THINGS TOGETHER ONE YEAR LATER: DANIEL TALKS "TEEN TITANS"
by Dave Richards, Staff Writer
Posted: March 30, 2006

comicbookresources.com talks with Titans artist, Tony Daniel.

"The emotional level of "Teen Titans" will be heightened during "One Year Later" by appearances from a number of characters, many of whom will be sporting new looks courtesy of Daniel. "So far with the first arc, I've been drawing the Brotherhood of Evil and the Doom Patrol," Daniel stated. "All of the Doom Patrol has been redesigned and so have the Brotherhood of Evil. So, I've already been able to put my stamp on some of these characters and feel at home with them. There are also some new villains Geoff created for the Brotherhood. It's been a lot of fun for me. I've also redesigned all of the Teen Titans, eccept for Cyborg, but I'm still trying to see if I can tweak him down the road. Kid Devil is a new character. We worked together to find the right look for him. I think he'll grow on people quickly."

Daniel is also very excited for the artistic opportunities coming his way in future "Titans" stories. "I'm definitely looking forward to the 'Titans East' storyline," he said. "I pretty much know all the members and it'll be a lot of fun for me to work on. There's also an addition to the team later this year that should have everyone flipping over. And I really can't wait for that."

For the full article, click here.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home