Thursday, May 11, 2006

American Idol: Infinite Chris-is

American Idol shocker: Chris Daughtry - the most talented contestant - has been voted off in an amazing voting upset. I'm still in utter shock. Chris was one of the most talented singers in the history of the show; His voice was made for recording.

I suppose he will get a record deal anyway. I predict it will be another Ruben-Clay situation and Chris will outshine whoever actually wins the Idol title.

Can Superboy Prime give another reality-altering punch and oust Taylor instead?

7 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What the heck does this have to do with the Teen Titans?

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so say I! I mean, I don't even watch that show...
    what's Titans got to do with any of this?

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Mr Saturday Morning said…

    there is life outside of Titans :)

    I was a big Chris fan so this news is something I wanted to share... in fun, I made it Titans-related with the Superboy comment.

    Chill, guys... more Titans stuff to come!

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger WONDERCHARLIE said…

    SHOULDA CALLED :(...
    i THINK HE'S GONNA JOIN "FUEL" THE BAND THO

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what the heck happened? why did chris get voted off the show???
    he was sooooooooo freakin' HOTT!!
    i loved him and i think he is going to make a lot of money anyway!! i had all my frineds vote 4 him!! and i cried all night!! this is madness!! we should protest!! Chris is HOTT!! and to make this teen titans related, robin is HOTT, too!!

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i meant to say **friends

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home