Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Teen Titans East and Raven Mini Series

Dan Didio revealed some future Titans plans in his DC NATION column this week: "So when are things going to slow down? Beats me. Maybe I should ask the INFINITE CRISIS team. I'd ask editor Eddie Berganza, but he's busy working on the new JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA with best-selling novelist Brad Meltzer and developing a new RAVEN mini-series with the character's co-creator, Marv Wolfman. I would have been better off with Geoff Johns if he wasn't chained to his computer preparing TEEN TITANS EAST and a relaunch of JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA. Phil Jimenez, George Perez - nope, no help there, already working on their next projects."

So there you have it... TEEN TITANS EAST by Geoff Johns! RAVEN by Marv Wolfman! Coming... sometime....

5 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cant wait for the Raven mini! Could she always fly though or is that new?

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger KTHunter said…

    Wow! I jumped out of my seat when I read about the Raven mini! This is DEFINITELY on my pull list! Thanks for the happy news!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, flying is new. She used to be only able to teleport.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Tony said…

    I love the idea of a Raven Mini. As long as we LEARN something. We already know she's the daughter of Trigon... let's move on past that a little and get into more Raven and less Trigon's seed.

    Marv rocks.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does anyone know if Terra is going to be on the roster of Titans East, and does anyone know what the plans for Ravager in the regular Titans book are? I keep hearing conflicting things.

    --Arcalian

     

Post a Comment

<< Home