Wednesday, July 26, 2006

SDCC: Eric Wight's Buffy



I was able to meet up with the ever-talented Eric Wight during the con. You might know Eric from many things...

He was the ghost-artist for Seth Cohen on the OC. He provided character designs for the sadly-never-produced Buffy The Vampire Slayer animated series. He worked on the flashback sequences for the just-released Justice League #0. And he has a new series in the works: MY DEAD GIRLFRIEND from Tokyopop.

I commissioned Eric for a Buffy drawing based on his animated designs - which I loved. It took a year to get the commission in my hands, but it was well worth the wait. I think you'll agree! I absolutely LOVE this piece. It's one of the highlights of the con for me.

Beyond being a great artist, Eric is also a super-nice guy. We had fun chatting about Buffy and comics and stuff. do yourself a favor and check out his blog!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home