Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Who Will Join The Titans?

Geoff Johns recently revealed some upcoming Titans tidbits on his message board. Geoff stated, "In the next arc, more than one new member will be joining the team. Who they are and why will be a mystery. When? In the TITANS AROUND THE WORLD arc. Starting with issue #38.."

There's lots more brewing as well. Geoff teased, ""It's really amazing to think when I first got offered TEEN TITANS everyone said "Why do it? It's been cancelled twice!" More than three years later, we're still one of DC's highest selling books. Our sales have been as solid as they've been since we launched. I thank all the readers for that and for letting us add what we can to the Titans world. I'm super psyched for everyone to see what we've got coming up next: TITANS AROUND THE WORLD, the mystery of KID DEVIL, the power of ZATARA, the strangeness of MISS MARTIAN, the fears of RAVAGER, the troubles between ROBIN and WONDER GIRL, the lost friend, the new enemy, the new member, the old member, BATGIRL, KID DEVIL's arch enemy, the TITANS EAST, the other TOWER, the loud girl with the crush on CYBORG, the missing "book" and plenty of insanity."

For the full post and more from Geoff, click here.

Titans Together!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    johns you are the man. can't wait to see who your "batgirl" is.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry if this is random but is Raven a vegetarian? Im sure ive seen an issue where it was mentioned but I have never been definite. Please tell me Thanks

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds good, but I really don't sure if ghons could put all this info in only 3 issues.
    I think he'll make a big-deal outta this throgh the w-h-o-l-e series.

    any guess who'll be the next titan?

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everything sounds promising except Miss Martian. She sounds like a reject from Legion of Superheroes. Hopefully, I'm wrong but I'm just picturing a girl version of Martian Manhunter.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Avi Green said…

    Is it just me, or does this sound almost as if Johns were trying to rip off Young Avengers? And is this new Zatara going to be Zatanna's kid cousin, taking up the name of his late uncle for a new super-career?

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. None of you know who I am but I just want to say something. I have recently become a Teen Titans fan and this "Who will join the Teen Titans" thing has made me interested. I have a dream of publishing my ideas through art, television and movies. I am known and admired by my family and friends because of my creative ideas and storylines. I have recently created a superhero and I'm currently writing down his life story and his adversaries. I'm also making sketches of them in my sketchbook. Perhaps this character I developed may lead to a new Teen Titan. All I want to know is how I can contact Geoff Johns so I may discuss this with him. There are many opportunities in life given to people but most people don't take them either because they're afraid or because they don't recognize that chance. This may be my chance and I'm not letting it pass by.
    Good-bye. RC

     

Post a Comment

<< Home