Thursday, November 09, 2006

Jamal Igle on Nightwing


Newsarama reports: "[DC] has confirmed that Jamal Igle, most recently the regular artist on Firestorm will join the series as regular artist with issue #129. "

Jamal Igle is the newest Nightwing artist! Cool! [Above: a Nightwing con sketch by Jamal.]

Jamal says: "Oh yeah. I was a fan, as a lot of us were back in the day of The New Teen Titans, so that two panel shot of Nightwing and Jericho being introduced for the first time is burned into my brain.

Nightwing is a book I've been waiting to get my hands on since it started. I have every single issue of Nightwing, which says a lot because I don't have a lot of comics. I have all the annuals, The Target one shot, everything. I still have sample pages I did 8 years ago of Nightwing #32, so to say that I am extremely excited to be doing this book is a huge understatement."

2 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jamal Igle sucks, his style doesn't fit nightwing

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes Let's not give the book to one of the best pencillers that DC has. You're a frickin' idiot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home