Thursday, December 14, 2006

Amanda Conner Rocks With Terra

The awesome Amanda Conner talks about SUPERGIRL #12, Terra and more with Newsarama.

Amanda reveals: "I had already started Terra, and I didn’t want to step on any editorial toes, but I think Eddie Berganza, Tom Palmer and Dan Didio had discussed it among themselves and asked if they could add an issue of Supergirl to my schedule while I was working on Terra, in essence, stop Terra, do the Supergirl issue, and then start Terra again. As long it was all harmonious between the editors, I was game, so it worked out.

And it’s Supergirl. Who doesn’t want to draw Supergirl?"

Join the party here.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger mcgeemaw said…

    I've read Supergirl #12...Amanda Conner isn't one of my favorite artists, but I liked the new Terra character.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home