Thursday, December 21, 2006

Killer Mike McKone Commission



Awhile back, I commissioned Mike McKone for an original Deathstroke vs. Ravager piece. Here's the result. Needless to say, I was blown away! The detail is amazing, the artwork is tight and the inks are impressive! This image is too good not to share. It's cover-worthy! Give it a click and see the incredible amount of detail.

Is it any wonder why Mike McKone has become one of my favorite artists? Man, do I miss him on Titans! [When is that Marvel contract up??]

2 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger mcgeemaw said…

    Awesome? Mike McKone is just one of the many new artists on the rise, and like all the others, unless they're drawing the profile of the character, they never draw the nose!

     
  • At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brilliant, where can I get some of Mike's drawings for myself?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home