Monday, February 26, 2007

NYCC: Chris Batista and the Titans


Chris Batista was a guest at this year's NYCC. Based on his great LEGION work, I told him he should be the next artist on Titans. Unfortunately, Chris is slated to work on an upcoming Superman story featuring the New Gods characters. Chris was very excited to work on the Kirby-created DC characters.

Me? I still want him on Titans. He had the very start of his upcoming TEEN TITANS issue. And it looked fan-tas-tic. His Nightwing and Troia looked great. I did catch him at the DC booth later, where he drew me a nifty Beast Boy sketch.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger mcgeemaw said…

    I'm not a big Bastita fan, but I like the work he did in Thunderbolts and JLA, so I'm not too disappointed in selecting him to be the new Titans artist.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Mr Saturday Morning said…

    He's only drawing one issue, Matt...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home