Sunday, March 04, 2007

NYCC: Changeling by George Perez



Ah, another fantastic commission from The Man himself: George Perez! George will be taking a break from cons for two years to support his wife, who will be going back into dancing. So after 2007, we won't see any Perez con appearances for a couple of years! As usual, George was his friendly self, cheerfully signing autographs and answering fan questions.

Lucky me, I won the "Perez lottery" on Saturday to get a commission. I chose Changeling since, I haven't seen George draw many commissions of everyone's favorite green shape-shifter. So here he is! Man, I love this piece.

As always, George is donating all proceeds from his commissions to the HERO fund, which supports aging comic creators in need. Whatta guy!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger mcgeemaw said…

    George Perez's Avengers #1 was the first comic I ever read (completely). Since then, I've come to regard his artwork as the epitome of greatness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home