Friday, March 30, 2007

Save TEEN TITANS GO!


SAVE TEEN TITANS! Sound familiar, doesn’t it? Well, here we are again, titanic ones. A source close to DC Comics has told me that TEEN TITANS GO! may be in danger of cancellation! Apparently, they are looking at the whole “Jonny DC” line of comics and possibly adding/deleting/revamping some titles. I’m told TEEN TITANS GO! Is in EXTREME danger of cancellation. Yikes!


The comic book is the ONLY place to get NEW Teen Titans animated tales. Plus, writer J. Torres and artist Todd Nauck have been giving us tons of untold stories and continuing sagas with some of our favorite animated characters. Great stuff, if you haven't already checked out this excellent adaption of the tv show. J revealed some upcoming plans on his blog – that now we may never see!: "I talked Teen Titans Go with my favorite editor Tom Palmer, Jr. and we firmed up plans for upcoming issues including our big 50th anniversary. Additionally, we talked about which artists would be available for which upcoming stories, including ones involving Kilowatt, a certain member of the Justice League, Galfore and... Wildfire! It also looks like someone who worked on the TV series (and has a pretty big online following) might be helping us out with some art in a future issue, too."

Looks like it’s time for fans to rally together to save the series! And there’s hope; A similar campaign helped save the MANHUNTER comic book from cancellation. So we need to get crackin’ and writin’!

E-mail: askdcdirect@dccomics.com

Write letters to:
Dan DiDio
c/o DC COMICS
1700 Broadway NYC, NY 10019

Snail-mail letters make the biggest impact (and please, be passionate, but nice!) Spread the word and write soon!

8 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Dupa Jasia said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sure hope it's not canceled. My 7-year-old reads that comic every time we get our comic order. (And I've written an email...)

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it just me, or does it feel as if Dan Didio hates Teen Titans? I mean, think about it. First, he wanted to kill of Nightwing, which was a Teen Titan, then he wants to cancel Teen Titans Go!. Who knows what else! Even though I don't read this, I still want this to conitinue and the show as well, even though it's a very slim chance.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Just sent a two-pager snail mail. :)

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Raven the rockstar said…

    I will send e-mails! and i will tell my friends as well! please teen titans don't leave me without you i'm incomplete! i will do whatever i can to save them...they have done the saving all the time,,,noe it's our turn to save the true heroes we love!

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think this is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!Teen Titans deserves to be on TV!It's The coolest show ever!I send e-mails to fans of Tara Strong(Raven)who complimented on her voice and I did, too!I bought a comic book and book, but I'm determined to save TEEN TITANS(the HOTTEST show ever)!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buy generic valium valium generic form - valium street drug effects

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    xanax 2mg xanax recreational side effects - pictures of generic xanax

     

Post a Comment

<< Home