Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Geoff Welcomes Sean McKeever

Geoff gave a "Good Luck" to Sean on his comicbloc site:

Robin, Wonder Girl, Supergirl, Blue Beetle, Miss Martian, Kid Devil and Ravager!

I gotta say, I'm thrilled to see the line-up Sean has in store for the Titans. I mean, that's cool! Kid Devil, Ravager and Miss Martian are getting a chance to continue on. We created Megan as a substitute for the "nice sweet" Supergirl we wanted so it'll be fun to see those two interact.

Sean obviously has enthusiasm for the team and the characters and I'm super excited to be able to put this book on my pull list. He's an incredibly talented writer, a nice guy and he brings a different kind of energy to the book and I think that's a wonderful thing.

And to everyone worried about Raven, Cyborg and the others disappearing to limbo, I wouldn't be. They have become some of the most iconic DC characters to the public at large (thanks to that cartoon!) so they'll never be gone for long. They have way too many fans and I'm sure they won't be forgotten (like, really, really sure ).

I've already ready some of #50 and, although a few feathers will be ruffled when it hits because of events around it (even mine, honestly!), I'm anxious to see it and I'm really looking forward to the next several months.
It's also especially beeen nice to team up with Mckone for one last short story with Conner, Bart, Cassie, Tim, Vic, Kory and Gar. Ah. The Golden Days.

I'm gettin' all misty...but I'm looking forward to what's next for the "new" new new Teen Titans.

So good luck, Sean, you got a reader here!

Geoff

3 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did he say CONNER?!?!!?

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, but before you get too excited, look at the line-up he mentioned. It's obviously an untold story from before Raven even rejoining the team.

    Mike

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger D-Man said…

    So I guess Jericho's a goner. That sucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home