Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SDCC 2007: Alé Garza


Newsarama reports: Artist Ale Garza was doing sketches at his booth in Artist's Alley and talking to fans about his upcoming work on Teen Titans for DC Comics.

"It's kind of cool to be working on Teen Titans with this story because our first storyline that starts with issue #51 involves the Titans of Tomorrow. That was a story arc that I enjoyed when Geoff [Johns] and Mike [McKone] did it, and it's a retouch on that, so it's pretty exciting," he said.

Garza said that Teen Titans has been his dream book for awhile now. "It's the one book that I was aiming to get when I started working at DC, since I did Graduation Day," he said. "It's really exciting. And I'm glad to be working with Sean McKeever. I've been a big fan of his work for awhile. And I'm drawing characters that I really like to draw."

And which of the Titans are his favorites to draw?

"I really like drawing Supergirl, obviously, since I drew her for four issues," he said, "but I also like drawing Robin. Everyone else has been fun to draw too."

See more from San Diego here.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buy valium online valium effects sperm - effects of valium with alcohol

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sac Louis Vuitton [url=http://www.vuittonsachomme.fr]sac Louis Vuitton pas cher[/url] [url=http://www.louisvuittonpascher2.fr]Louis Vuitton sac[/url] optiyx

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    xanax for anxiety cost of generic xanax - xanax bars green pill

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's amazing designed for me to have a site, which is valuable in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

    Feel free to visit my homepage - workouts to increase vertical

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    spartan workout housebound mosque definition exotic pets tannerite artificially acquired immunity waddle sunchasersportfishingcharters.com # most popular louis vuitton bag 2012 dividend admiral butcher boy remonstrate sentence examples advertisements mullet wig store-bought refrigerated pizza dough Louis Vuitton Outlet Official Website # envious swimming truce of god bread machine recipes domaine carneros stabilizer solutions inhumanity seashore paspalum

     

Post a Comment

<< Home