Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sean Talks About Didio as Editor


Titans scribe Sean McKeever talks about working on TEEN TITANS with new editor, Dan Didio, on ComicBloc: "Dan and I had a nice lunch on Saturday where we briefly touched upon my plans post-54 and then discussed the tone and direction of the title in general. Without getting too specific (because, you know, if I got specific then you'd suspect it wasn't me writing this (heh)) I can assure you that he's not trying to cram a bunch of ideas down my throat.

I was a little freaked out by this news, too, to be honest, not knowing what to expect, but the wonderful news is that Dan and I are very much on the same page. It's so important for Teen Titans to be a book where the story is dictated by character, and where strong, multi-faceted personalities get to share page time and be properly explored. And I'm still not killing any Titans.

Don't worry! Be happy!"

OK, I feel a litlle better now.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Truth be told, I see this more as a "spin move" by DD. He has taken a ton of hits over the fact the Titans seem to be his favorite target (along with the Not-Quite-The-Justice-League members) for death scenes that McKeever made it a running joke during any interviews about his upcoming stint before the announcement. I think this is DD's way of saying "See? I don't really hate the Titans!" So I actually think they are safer with him specifically editing this book than they are when he is working exclusively on other projects.

    Mike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home