Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Forgotten Titans" Commission by Me



Juuuust completed this commission for TitansFan last night!

The request: "A sketch with Azrael, Prysm, Minion and Mas & Menos, perhaps with the T Tower in the background, if it doesnt look too crowded, and the slogan (above) "Titans are Never Forgotten" (below) at TitansTower.com!""

I love Mas Y Menos, so they were fun to capture (especially with only ONE panel of appearances in the DCU proper!) I always liked drawing Minion so he's fun. Azrael was a challenge to make kinda cool (I kept thinking "anime"). And Prysm, I love drawing her head for some reason. Hope y'all likey!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh good we can comment on here again if we're not bloggers.

    As I said in Guest book, *I* remember Minion and Prysm with fondness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home