Saturday, November 03, 2007

"I Love Rose Wilson" at Scans Daily


I've become addicted to Scans Daily, a web journal that scans comic pages with some sort of topic or theme. It's a fascinating time-waster.

So I began Rose's ENTIRE history, with scans! Check 'em out...

"I Love Rose Wilson" Part 1: Daddy Deathstroke

"I Love Rose Wilson" Part 2: Welcome to the Titans

"I Love Rose Wilson" Part 3: Rose Goes Meta

Next up: One of my favorite Titans issues of all-time... the excellent New Titans #126 with art by Rick Mays! Great Rose moments and everything you need to know about Bart Allen's crush on Deatshtroke's Daughter! See ya next time!

When I'm done with Rose, I think I'm going to do a series on Lilith. Any other requests??

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you should make one from nightwing in some of the turning points he had

    or donna troy in all his sexy glory

    or maybe the best times of the fab five

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Arsenal said…

    I will love see Lilith...

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Superboy

    nuff said

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I Love Terra II....sigh....

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just watch out for that LJ... It's practically gay smut central.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would love to see CM3!

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Mr Saturday Morning said…

    Terra II and Superboy are strong possibilities. I'd also love to do a series on the Donna Troy Kyle Rayner relationship!

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger Bertone said…

    Wait? That's you!

    I love Scans Daily! I am 5thbeatle on there!!

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    do one on Raven

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SUPERBOY

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger D-Man said…

    Count me in for one on Aqualad/Tempest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home