Friday, April 11, 2008

New Teen Titans Archives Vol. 4 in October


NEW TEEN TITANS ARCHIVES VOL. 4 HC
Collects: NEW TEEN TITANS #21-27 and NEW TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #1
Publisher: DC Comics (October 14, 2008)
$49.99 U.S., 224 pages



Pre-order it! It'll save you money and help support titanstower.com! The introduction of Brother Blood and the Blackfire Space Saga! Awesome!!!!! Plus the first apperance of Terra and the ground-breaking teenage runaways storyline.

Between the 4 archives and "Terra Incognito", we have almost the entire Wolfman/Perez Titans on slick paper. Keep going, though, DC! the entire W/P Titans needs to get archive treatment!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This makes me so happy! I went to Amazon looking for something else completely and this popped up on the front page. It's not even up on the DC page yet, good work on the scoop Titanstower.

    I've always felt that DC has kind of slighted the book that I think saved their company in the 80s. Though I prefer DC comics I have always envied the way Marvel markets their characters. I'd love to see the whole Wolfman/Perez run get the Archives treatment and I'd buy the Archives even though I own the original comics and the tpbs but I'm not holding my breath. DC doesn't seem to get that there is still a market out there for the New Teen Titans.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home