Monday, June 09, 2008

Buchemi on TITANS #5

Tar Aquino of the excellent Torre Titans! has posted some Rodney Buchemi art from comicbloc:

"Hey, Titans Fans. When I saw the solicit for Titans #05, I noticed that we’d have a fill-in: the Brazilian Rodney Buchemi. Honestly, I didn’t know him and, quickly, I tried to search some Buchemi’s stuff on the web. So, I was wondered when I founded his profile on deviantart (
www.buchemi.deviantart.com). I loved his art immediately. I tried to reach the artist and I asked to him a commission named “Family Portrait”.

I loved the result and I am so happy with the art. I think Buchemi works better in the title, because Titans needs his style – “The Family Style”.
So, I had the idea to share this commission with you and I’d like to ask your help for show to DC that Buchemi must be the regular artist. Titans Together?

It isnt done yet, but I will post it again.
Dick, Donna, Gar, Kory, Raven, Lilith, Wally, Joey, Garth, Roy, Vic, Duela and Leonid."


I LOVE this piece! Buchemi should be the new TITANS artist. who's with me?!?!?
This is off the hook AWESOME.
want.
If Rodney becomes the new artist, TITANS may get a stay of execution on my "buy" list.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:50 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said…

    He's definitely better than Benitez.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Titã said…

    I really want him as reg artist.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for posting this pal, looks awesome.

    lance

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not bad so far. I have to the finnish product.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home