Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sean's Teen Titans 2008 update!


On his site, Sean McKeever teases some upcoming Titans stories! Here's a sampling:

"AUGUST
62 - The Wendy & Marvin focus issue, introducing everyone's new pal, Wonderdog, and guest-starring Cyborg! A heartwarming downtime issue, though I do promise some fighting. By the end of this issue, a Teen Titan will never be the same again! (I'm not repeating this just to be funny, honest!)

(By the way, Eddy will be the regular monthly guy for some time now starting with this issue. Eddy can do a monthly no sweat. We had guest art on 55, 58 & 61 because I'd been behind schedule since I started my run. I've now had the chance to double up on scripts for a couple months, so we're in much better shape schedule-wise.)

SEPTEMBER
63 - The return of a former Teen Titan believed to be dead! A great homage cover by Eddy! Wonder Girl starts getting the focus treatment with this issue.

(Oh, hey--the revived Teen Titan is NOT the character I mentioned wanting on the team a couple months ago; that is yet to come.)"

Read the whole darn thing here.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have got to say that i am becoming more and more happy with Sean's run on Titans.

    This is a book that cant have a new team after every arc. We need one writer with a veiw of the team that can be seen for severel issues. Geoff Johns had that and created a great team and i belive McKeever is doing the same now.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree. I like Sean's work with the characters. I just think he should do some more work with Wendy and Marvin to give them some more backstory.

    Any thoughts on the returning Titan member?

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know who's coming back

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll admit, I've VERY SLOWLY been warming up to Sean's run. I hated the Titans Tomorrow Redux. However the more recent issues have been much better in my opinion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home