Saturday, August 16, 2008

SDCC 2008: Sunday


Sunday was a lazy day at Comic-Con. There were no big panels I needed to attend, and I already scored whatever sketches I wanted/needed to score. I was able to get a Bruce Timm sketch, so that was the biggest surprise of the day. I also picked up the last of my commissions and sketches from Mike McKone, Scott Kolins and a few others.

I volunteered at the HERO Initiative booth for a couple of hours, and also got a nifty commission from Joe Stanton.

Did some shopping, and then decided to attend the screening of the Buffy musical episode, “Once More With Feeling.” It was fun seeing it with a crowd of people. When I walked in, they gave me parking tickets issued by Sunnydale. Cute. Also, people really don’t like Dawn much, as I discovered through crowd reactions to her scenes.

That was the last panel. I helped the HERO Initiative pack up, and enjoyed a nice dinner for my last night in San Diego. Every year, it’s a little more hectic and exhausting, but it’s also a lot of fun, too. I'll be posting those last sketches shortly!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home