Marcus has been kind enough to reports some Titans News from Wizard World Texas!
"This weekend I attended the Wizard World Texas convention. Saturday afternoon, from 4:00 to 5:00, was the Teen Titans Go! forum, hosted by Sean McKeever and Liz Gehrlein. Only a few folks attended, but I made sure I was there.
Two fellows dominated the questions, but I managed to get several in.
1) What's up with Sebastian being a new Brother Blood when Jessica Bennett, daughter of May Bennett, ended the blood line?
Answer: Sebastian is an energy vampire, and not related. His origin and the link to the Bennetts will be revealed in his "faces of evil" issue.
2) Why bother bringing back Jericho, cleanse him of evil, store his body, and then flush him right back down the toilet?
Answer: This is just the BEGINNING of the Jericho storyline. He will be very involved in the two-issue crossover between Titans and Teen TItans. He is slated to be "a major villain in the DCU". I hope hope hope hope that they said that to throw us off.
3) What's Jericho's real name? Joey Wilson or Joey Slade?
Answer: (from Liz) "That's my fault! Sorry! Let's just pretend he was confused from all the people he's possessed." Okay, I could believe that, but up to this point, he's ONLY possessed Match and a handful of others... if even that much, right? Liz said it's best to forget that mess-up.
4) Will Lilith be back as Sebastian's adopted mother?
Answer: Sebastian throws away each "mother" as soon as he gets tired of them.
5) Will Superboy be a Black Lantern?
Answer: All dead DCU characters have the possiblity of being a Black Lantern, but no specific answer to that question. Liz mentioned that Marvin might be.
6) Will Risk, a.k.a. "Arm Fall Off Boy" be addressed at any point?
Answer: Not immediately, but Sean feels he needs to be redeemed, and is the perfect candidate for... did not finish his sentence. "Or put out of his misery", from Liz.
7) Will Wonder Dog be joining the pet club in Tiny Titans?
8) Are Mas y Menos dead?
Answer: No. Berganza loves them, and wants to use them.
9) How much will I have to pay you to kill off Mas y Menos? (my question)
Answer: (from McKeever) $3.50, each. $7.00. (from Gehrlein) No way!
10) Will you accept a check? (me again)
Answer: YES! (McKeever) NO!!!!!!!!!! (Gehrlein)
11) With Static Shock joining the team, will Gear soon show up?
Answer: Not immediately, but when Static's origin is revealed, he will show up.
12) Announced that there will likely be a new Who's Who, but not guaranteed.
13) Confirmed that "The Graysons" television show is not going to happen.
14) Major event surrounding Titans will happen next Autumn. No details."