Wednesday, December 17, 2008

McKeever on TITANS #11-13. Winick out?


Sean McKeever has disclosed on ComicBloc that he will be writing TITANS #11-13.

Sean says: " The Annual: First week of April, yes. And speaking of the crossover... I can now disclose that I am writing TITANS 11-13, which consists of the issue leading up to the crossover and the two issues of the crossover. I am not the ongoing writer. That's all I can tell you right now."

Sean also clarifies that the solicit for #11, listing Winick as writer, is an oversight.

"I am not the ongoing writer." Sounds like Winick may be leaving TITANS. Otherwise, I would think Sean would clarify that he's just filling in for a few issues. Hmmm...

If that's the case, I'd vote Sean McKeever or Fabian Nicieza to write TITANS on an ongoing basis.


11 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

    and we can all have a Merry Christmas....

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said…

    Winick off is a definite step in the right direction.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Titã said…

    Yeah...
    'Bout time!!!

    Cant wait to see Sean's arc.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great, if Nicieza takes over either book, we can look forward to half the team getting the back of their heads burnt off.

    If Sean does, more violence! YAAAAY!

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Hellfyre D said…

    I'd like to see Nicieza take over both books. I'm kind of curious what they'd look like and what he'd bring to them.

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, not McKeever! Anyone but him! He turned Teen Titans into a soap opera and ruined almost all of the characters!

    Ugh.

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger mcgeemaw said…

    I don't know. I personally like Winick. He seems to me like a writer who gets better and better with each new project he gets.

    Nicieza is a great writer. I have his whole run on Thunderbolts, but I didn't really care for a lot of his work on X-Men. I don't know if he'd be a good choice for a new writer.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Tim Rooney said…

    oh God I hop Winnick is out. THey already took one step in the right direction by putting Porter on art, hopefully we can get a decent writer to go with it!

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mckeever is the wrong even more so than judd

    and we al know that bill knows, so why does walko, play naive?

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Avi Green said…

    If Winick leaves, that'll be good news, but if McKeever, who wrote the disastrous story with Wonder Girl fighting Lycus, takes over, I don't expect it to improve. Of course, the main problem, lest we forget, is DiDio.

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't see how it can get any worse. Get rid of Winnick. Honestly I don't care who takes over, it can't possibly get worse.

    Ok, I take that back. Palomatti could take over. That Terra series was terrible...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home