Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NYCC 2009: Jericho by Mike McKone

Regular readers of titanstower.com know that I really like Mike McKone's art. I consider him one of the best Titans artists ever! Mike was selling a bunch of his prelim sketches at some great prices, so I snatched up a sketch he did of the "classic 80s" team.

It's actually an "impossible panel" because Terra cannot ever exist on the same team with Jericho. Still love it! :)


Mike also did a sketch of Jericho for me. I asked for Jericho since Mike and Geoff brought him back when they relaunched the series in 2003. I like that Mike gave me "nice Jericho" instead of "crazy Jericho."

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, I actually get to leave a positive comment here.

    Love the group shot. Think of it as an Elseworlds where Terra I wasn't an evil ****. (Ooops my bias is showing!) I'm not the McKone fan you are but that shot chokes me up. Besides, you have a Perez group shot somewhere in your gallery that's got both Jericho and Terra, too.

    Oh, and yes, non-Crazy Jericho. What a concept.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home