Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NYCC 2009: Teen Titans by Karl Kerschl


OK... here's my big score from New York ComicCon: The original fab five by Karl Kerschl. I can't tell you how much I LOVE Karl's interpretation of the year one Teen Titans. Karl was doing tons of awesome commissions all weekend long, and he was able to complete all five Titans for me!


Yep, this set is getting frame along with my fab five sets by Nick Cardy, George PĂ©rez and Phil Jimenez.

This is my favorite thing from this year's ComicCon.



Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said…

    GLEE!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All of those are immensely awesome, especially Wally and Dick.

    Is Wally channeling Bart there with his handheld?

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, sweet! Love them all, especially Wally with the DS! XD

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home