Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Look at Teen Titans Who Have Fallen


Newsarama's blog looks at Titans deaths:

After my comments on the matter a few days ago, it was suggested that I put together a list of Teen Titans-related deaths that have taken place in the last few years, what weight they carried and all that. One thing that’s kind of ironic is that in looking at these stories, I realized there haven’t been quite as many Titans deaths as I had previously suspected! While I’m sure I missed a few (maybe even some really obvious ones, and I’m sure you’ll all tell me), the list I’ve got going on here is fairly exhaustive.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello
    http://www.smeesh.com/ - sibutramine weight loss

    Meridia is a neurotransmitter reuptake inhibitor which reduces the reuptake of norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine that subsequently improves the levels of these substances in synaptic clefts therefore enhancing the feeling of satiety.
    [url=http://www.smeesh.com/]meridia cost[/url]

    Meridia is a neurotransmitter reuptake inhibitor which reduces the reuptake of norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine that subsequently improves the levels of these substances in synaptic clefts therefore enhancing the feeling of satiety.
    meridia medication
    Meridia should not be taken with other medications such as ergolines, selegiline, and triptans as it may cause severe adverse effects.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home