Thursday, August 27, 2009

Raven & Beast Boy by Rodney Buchemi



I have one more to add today....

This is from Rodney Buchemi, who was supposed to draw TITANS #5, and started to, until it got scrapped and redone. It featured a date between Raven and Beast Boy, so.... I asked him for Raven, and Beast Boy if he could...

and I got THIS!!!!!!! I'm overwhelmed. Gorgeous!

And thanks to Marcus, who pulled some strings.... and Rodney, for being EXTREMELY gracious! ANOTHER generous gift to titanstower.com.

wow.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said…

    Lovely!

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Madame Rogue said…

    Oh My! I love that!

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Anonymous SeanSD said…

    Would have been nice to see on the series, although I refuse to buy that garbage they call a Titans book. Keep posting these great sketches!

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Anonymous uss_titans said…

    Sweeeeeeet piece.
    I would love to incorporates my gallery with your Titans Tower gallery one of these day.
    Mine is TEEN TITANS COLLECTOR Gallery at ComicArtFan.com

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Anonymous uss_titans said…

    Sweeeeeeet piece.
    I would love to incorporates my gallery with your Titans Tower gallery one of these day.
    Mine is TEEN TITANS COLLECTOR Gallery at ComicArtFan.com

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    niiicee.... but i want to see abit of star and robin together :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home