Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Yildiray Cinar talks Ravager

The excellent Torre Tita blog has an EXCLUSIVE interview with Ravager artist, Yildiray Cinar!

You've been making a great job on Ravager's stories. Could you share with us your feelings about her? How did you see her?

It's really great to hear from the fans that they enjoy my renderings on Ravager because I'm just warming up. Like I said, I wasn't very familiar with the character(s) and just getting into it lately. Ravager is a very cool character. Besides, her costume is making her cooler! She's tough! I'm very happy and feeling lucky to be picked to drawing her solo adventures.

Sean McKeever seems to enjoy the character. So, I'd like to know if you were already familiar with her?

I know Ravager a little from JOHNS's run and I thought she always had a potential to become a good character.

Could you share something that the future brings for the Rose?

The story is leading somewhere unexpected so keep reading! That's all I can say...


See the whole interview here.

Really enjoying the back-up so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home