Friday, October 19, 2007

Teen Titans: Year One Preview Coming!


Karl Kerschl's blog teases us: "So for all of you folks who actually care about the comics I’m working on, I’ve got a treat for you! Or rather, I’ll have a treat for you very soon, because DC is running the first three pages of Teen Titans Year One in the next Previews catalogue, and as soon as that happens I’ll run them here as well (and maybe some extra stuff too). I can’t wait for this thing to come out so it’ll finally feel real. Right now it just feels like a child I’ve been home-schooling and smothering with the attention of an overzealous parent…

Anyway, it comes out in January. And I realize that Kid Flash’s costume is still wrong in the solicitation image, but it’s in the process of being fixed. I swear."

Words cannot describe how much I am looking forward to this mini. I've seen some of the art - it will knock your socks off. And "yeah" to Karl for fixing Wally's costume!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home