Friday, February 08, 2008

A Message from Eddy Barrows


A message from Eddy Barrows, Titans artist! Please be aware that English isn't Eddy's first language (he hails from Brazil)... but you will follow his meaning (and hey, he has good taste in favorite Titans...):


Hi, guys!


I would like to thank you all for the kind words. I am glad you are liking of my work on Teen Titans. I am doing funny things on the next issues. Keep your eyes open!

Unfortunately, I wont be on TT 58. There was a delay and for don't lose the quality, the editors gave this issue to other artist. But I do back on issue 59. I will have a new inker (start on 59). I can't tell who are, but is a great guy. I love his work. I think we will be a great
duo.

About Rose... I love draw her. She is able to be so female and so hunger at same time. I had to get some time to understand her and to learn how to deal with her. Now, I can say more about her.


If you would like to know more things about my work, just ask me... I would love to reply all of you.


Thanks...

Eddy Barrows


Check out Eddy's blog to catch some sneak peeks of Eddy's art! His latest entry: "
Hi, guys. Some of you are curious to see my version of Rose Wilson without the mask. Here is a panel of issue 56. Plus: Eddie a little sad!"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said…

    Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse: Emo Kid Devil.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger mcgeemaw said…

    I wonder who's going to be replacing him on that issue.
    Jamal Igle, maybe. Since he did issue #55.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home