Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Eddy Barrows Talks Teen Titans


Sean McKeever announced on ComicBloc that the Brazilian artist, Eddy Barrows, would be the new ongoing artist for TEEN TITANS. Tarcísio of Torre Titã (think Titans Tower: Brazil) contacted Eddy for an informative and entertaining interview. Here's a portion of the interview:

TT: I’d love to see you draw a crossover of Teen Titans and the Classic Titans.

EB: I’d LOVE to draw the classics characters.

TT: Tell us how was your history with the Titans. Were you a Titans fan before you became the artist?

EB: Wow… Good question! I LOVE the Wolfman/Pérez era. This era is so important to me. Everything in that era was amazing. That’s what I want to bring to TEEN TITANS - a little of that spirit - as an artist.

TT: Which character is your favorite?

EB: Well, I love the look of Cyborg. I also like Robin (Tim) in his new style, since its similar to Batman. His gloves are great. I like Superboy too. But Starfire is my favorite, in her classic style (Pérez) (laughs).

Read the entire EXCLUSIVE interview!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Arsenal said…

    Great, Bill...
    Eddy is a gentleman...


    Tarcísio (Roy Harper from comicbloc).

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If he can signed up as a TT regular artist for the next two years then I am happy. I am sicked and tired of these round-robins (Pardon the pun) pencilers for the last year or so. Consistancy in the art department will increase readership.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home